Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Trying to Enjoy the Pregnancy

Throughout our journey thus far I have really tried to savor each moment of the pregnancy.  This is not always easy to do because I am scared to become too attached.  I want to be 100% excited but at the same time I don't want to even think of possibly losing our baby after we have made it this far. My sister Deann and our good friend Tori came up on Sunday evening to spend a few days with me at the house.  We didn't have many plans other than decorating the newly finished basement and taking a few pregnancy pictures.  If you know me well, you know that I love pictures.  Andrew jokes that we should just have a permanent account or buy some stock in Shutterfly with as much as we use it.  This pregnancy is no different.  I keep trying to take pictures because in my eyes that is a winning situation that I can control.  If this baby survives we will have pictures to cherish and if this baby doesn't make it then I will still have my pregnancy pictures to treasure and hold on to.  Here are a few of the moments we captured:


No comments:

Post a Comment